Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Costumes for Kids is program designed to collect new or used costumes, make-up, costumes for disabled children to give them the Halloween they deserve.

The program has officially launched this year and we are looking for haunted attractions, individuals, halloween enthusiasts and more to donate their new, unused, and gently used costumes. These costumes in return will be distributed to children who are less fortunate, and children with disabilities including hard to find costumes themes for children in wheel chairs and special needs.
Costumes For Kids

·
livin Halloween every day
1,988 Posts
Now this is a very good cause, if i can do anything to spread the joy of halloween i am there. I think i have some old child costumes packed away i will dig them up.

·
Registered
443 Posts
A great idea! I have a bunch of new kids costumes that could be donated. We purchased some Halloween stock from a party store that closed near us and some of it just doesn't fit in with our theme - all those cute little princesses and such! Liuoliveira, are you affiliated with the Costumes for Kids site? If so, can you contact me at [email protected] and we can make arrangements to send these out?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Costumes for Kids is program designed to collect new or used costumes, make-up, costumes for disabled children to give them the Halloween they deserve.

The program has officially launched this year and we are looking for haunted attractions, individuals, halloween enthusiasts and more to donate their new, unused, and gently used costumes. These costumes in return will be distributed to children who are less fortunate, and children with disabilities including hard to find costumes themes for children in wheel chairs and special needs.
Costumes For Kids

This is great. I have 2 kids and their old costumes keep piling up. ( I can't just throw them away) We will go through them and send some.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i run a haunt and i have 10 grandchildren ages 8 mo. to 12 years. my 12 year old grandsons friends are my haunters. every year there are on the average 2 kids that have their own costume for the haunt. as parents are already buying most likely a costume for their child to trick or treat in, i can't expect them to buy for the haunt as well. i'm not quite ready to give up any costumes yet as i want to say i know a lot of kids in my haunt wouldn't have a costume if it wasn't for my collection of costumes that i have coagulated. so what i am trying to say is this is such a great idea. i hope you have great success. and lots of kids have costumes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found this really cool article on DIY candy costumes for kids. My favorite is the Skittles & M&M's group candy costume. This one is especially great if you have 3-4 children. All you need is a colored t-shirt and some letters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts