Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
why is Nosferatu better?
would any one know who Stubbs or Nosferatu is ?
and is there something besides latex i can use?

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
I think Nos would be more reconisable than stubbs. If you don't use a mask it might be hard. I mean hving to get a balding cap and blending it right. Than the ears and all the other stuff. Latex mask is probaly your best bet.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I dont know Stubbs. And to be honest, he does nothing for me when I look at him. I think your standard zombie is better.

Everyone knows Nosferatu. And if they dont, he looks creepy, especially if you are long and slender. I picked out a great latex, but I think the balding cap, halloween teeth, ears all should be within limits, dont forget the long fingers!

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
looks like a Prosthetic to me. It's unpainted which is good so you can get a make-up to blend it with your face. Try it out. Might be alot comfortable than a full mask.

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
Foam latex prosthetic , that's all I wear now. I'll never go back to rubber mask. I glue mine on about 8pm and I'm good all night. The add doesn't mention the ears so they maybe extra.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I am not sure if Bodybaggings still posts here, but if you are on the pause about using latex buy his video.

its 25 bucks and worth every penny.
Shop
he tells you all the make up secrets.

one warning though. if you buy his video, you will have like 1000 times better costumes, and it may become addicting winning halloween prizes.

·
Registered
540 Posts
So, do I need to hunt down this Nosferatu movie and watch it, or what?

·
Registered
329 Posts
So, do I need to hunt down this Nosferatu movie and watch it, or what?
Definitely. Nosferatu is a classic, it was one of the most iconic films in the horror genre, not to mention filmmaking itself.

For the OP - I would say Nosferatu is a far more established and well-recognised character from the two you suggested. Often the classic, well executed costumes get the best reaction :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts