Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years ago when I was Jason, there was a forum I was on where people were listing all these uber sites with a bunch of professional addons.

It wasn't one of those big corporation sites, it was the ones like where it was just one store where they made amazing costume accessories and stuff, and they didn't buy them from party city, they made them from molds and used high quality latex. There was one site in particular where there was this big latex rib you put on.

And no, I'm not looking for a full-blown costume. I'm looking for some accessories to put on my costume.

Sorry for the long description, I'm just trying to get across it wasn't some cheap ass site, it was a good quality site with reasonable prices. David Miller is a good example, except not masks :p

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
There's usually at LEAST one forum dedicated to whatever character you intend to copy for a costume - these forums will invariably have some kind of "costume" area in that forum, discussing ways to make that character (or characters)...usually good home grown ideas.

(as an example, I just googled "darth vader", and found another "darth" character I never knew about, and sure enough, found a forum discussing this character, and a costume section...all in less than 5 minutes - I will not be naming the forum, out of respect for Larry's hard work and dedication to this forum)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i need ideas for a stilt costume.....i am a profesional stiltwalker in myrtle trying to win a HUGE costume contest ($2500)......i can stand anywhere from 92" tall to 132" tall........PLEASE HELP OUT!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts