Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not creative, sadly, when it comes to creating a costume. My oldest wanted me to dress up with her when we go trick or treating though, and she wants to be a zombie child (her choice, I am proud!)

I found this : http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/fn-zombie-50s-dress-adult-std1/

Its not flashy or too overly sexual. I don't want to do a wig...so what would be a good idea hair wise? Should I tease and stress it and leave it messy? or do a 1950s style....I probably won't be able to do scars or anything like that because once again, I lack creativity...but what would look ok make up wise?

I am still undecided. I saw this and loved the dress, but hmm.
Should I wear my glasses with the costume..they are black frames....but not like what the model is wearing.
Thanks!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Have you seen the movie "Fido"? its about zombies in the 1950's where after the zombie apocalypse they found a way to keep the zombies hunger at bay by wearing these neuro collars that "tells" their brain they dont need to eat, and they become work dogs basically. They have newer clothing as well rather than the tattered look . A character keeps a younger female zombie all cleaned up with nice clothes and nice hair just with some "rotting" skin make-up. simple and not a very costly costume.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not seen that movie but I am intrigued, I am going to look it up.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yup its called "fido" because its a boy and his dog story...just replace dog with zombie. And its billy connolly as the zombie.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the suggestion. I will have to watch it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts