Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys- I need your help to come up with catagories for our costume contest. There will be about 30 kids there (ages 7-9) so I need a lot of catagories.
Maybe 10 or so?? Picking your brain because mine is tired. LOL!

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Just throwing out a bunch...

funniest
silliest
creepiest
most creative or best homemade (give props for the ones that do it themselves)
scariest
(I hate "pretty" categories or the like - why are girls always expected to be "pretty?" :( Plus, boys are automatically excluded)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Just throwing out a bunch...

funniest
silliest
creepiest
most creative or best homemade (give props for the ones that do it themselves)
scariest
(I hate "pretty" categories or the like - why are girls always expected to be "pretty?" :( Plus, boys are automatically excluded)
Thanks for the reply. I am stumped on these catagories! I think one will be most likely to make my dog bark. LOL I have a little black pug that barks at the kids in costume. It's too funny.

Registered
I am also trying to figure out the same thing. I need categories for teenagers so don't feel bad you're not in this alone :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I am also trying to figure out the same thing. I need categories for teenagers so don't feel bad you're not in this alone :)
I think I'm going to have to search the web for some ideas. I saw some crazy ones a while back but didn't write them down- now I wish I had! Good luck to you!!

Registered
Im doing a costume contest too... I'll have a bunch of 12 yr old girls. Im gonna have a scariest, a most original and a best catagory. Because its a witch party the trophys are decorated broom sticks the prize will be a cauldron full of goodies. My daughter is decorating the brooms herself. Im trying to keep her as involved as possible ;) here are two that she has finished.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Im doing a costume contest too... I'll have a bunch of 12 yr old girls. Im gonna have a scariest, a most original and a best catagory. Because its a witch party the trophys are decorated broom sticks the prize will be a cauldron full of goodies. My daughter is decorating the brooms herself. Im trying to keep her as involved as possible ;) here are two that she has finished.

Those are so cute! It's great that she's getting so involved!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts