Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Finished my trophies for this year. Scariest, Funniest, Most Original and Best Overall. Still have to do trophies for the best Food Dishes, but am happy with how these turned out. Please show me your costume and game winner trophies.

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Those look fantastic!! I LOVE the most original! :D

I never remembered to take photos of my darned trophies but they weren't this cool. 馃槉

Usually just got fancy little picture frames and put the text in a cool scripty font with lots of graphic design stuff that matched the party theme, and then did minimal decorations on the frame itself so they could remove the paper and use it later for an actual photo.

Reactions: Tvling

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, Frankies Girl! Making the trophies each year is what I look forward to the most! I usually do a theme and the trophies match, but we are in the middle of selling our home and buying a new one so we are renting a small place and don't have much room. This year our party will be very different from years past due to this. I guess it goes along with everything else 2020!

Registered
Love your trophies! I'm never organized enough to have the costume contest....but one of these years I hope to!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Every year I get a little bit better. This year I'm hoping to actually have everyone wearing a costume actually stand up and say what they're supposed to be to help people voting. In the past, people have had to just write down what they thought the costume was supposed to be.

Premium Member
1 - 10 of 10 Posts