Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished my concept drawing for my costume. I didn't draw the whole legs, but it's just ripped up black tights and tan boots that should match the hat and gloves. The contacts....I hope will be okay for me to wear and not make me go blind.....they're kinda old o_O but I really won't be able to afford new ones...The boys of Psychopathic Records are determined to keep me broke.

Tell me what you think, any suggestions would be great!

A Tisket a Tasket... by ~NightmareJuggalette on deviantART

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just make sure that the contacts don't have any rips or tears in them. Thats what will mess up your eyes.
thanks for the advice. I think they don't have any rips. They might need soaked in better fluid just so they're completely sanitary. I'm actually thinking of getting these instead:

Fashion Colored Contacts at FashionContact.com

the yellow ones. I think it'd be cool to have glowing eyes. Especially when I'm going to have some black lights set up at the party.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice drawing! You should post some of your pictures on the H. drawing thread :)
I posted my only two Halloween related pictures. I really don't have anything else right now that's Halloween related. When I start drawing again I'll make sure to post though! Thank you for the comment :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks awesome...I LOVE the orange braids.

Here's a link to contacts that glow under black light:

Extreme SFX - Rave Contacts

Could that be what you're looking for?
Yep that's exactly what I want and it looks cheaper than another site I was looking at. Thank You!!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Samhain.Voodoo, I really like the concept for your costume; it has an evil scarecrow/ragdoll vibe going:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts