Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at Costco and today the coveted Pose & Stay Skeleton came in!!! It is the same one as last year and I don't anticipate it lasting very long. It's selling for $37.99 and is the same skeleton that Target sells for $49.99. I saw several of these guys leaving in baskets today. I will keep the forum updated on any other new Halloween items.

download.jpg

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Yeah! another pair of halloween eyes out there! Thanks Desert Walker for your heads up but you didn't say which store location you are at so members know where to go to find them. How many units did your store get in? not sure what a pallet is. Also curious if you know what other halloween mdse you guys might be getting in this year. Hoping for some other prop maybe??! Nice to see you posting.

Also, there was already a thread started on this. Some east coast locations got their shipments last week I believe. Maybe a Moderator could combine this post with the existing thread: http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/127416-only-july-10th-but-guess-who-had-what-today.html so we can keep track of where the skeletons come in across the country and people don't overlook a location. Thanks.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Great, thanks. BTW Would that be the SE Gilbert Costco then -- guessing it's the closest to you? It seems like the skellies are making their way across the country a lot faster than they did last year.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yay insider! Thanks! I go to the Costco in Chandler at 101/202 so will be checking on Saturday for sure. Thanks again!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Picked up two in Montgomeryvill, PA yesterday. Probably about 20 left or so. The were literally the first thing when you walked in.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Came across them at Costco by accident! Bought two and I could barely make it to the register to check out because I was being stop every few feet to be asked where I got them. No surprise that they didn't last a week in the stores.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Can someone PM me the product number for these Skellies. I asked my local Costco and they looked at me like I was on drugs. Thanks

There's been a long-running thread started weeks ago when the first one showed up on these skeletons here under the prop thread, http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/127416-only-july-10th-but-guess-who-had-what-today.html

the SKU is on the first page of the thread. This larger thread should be helpful in determining where across the country people have been finding them. Someone else added a thread or two under the General Discussions forum section and people have been posting there and under the general shopping thread. While it gets the word out I suppose, the location post alerts are fragmented into multiple threads now, so either check your own store or seach thru the various threads to see if your store has already received them and maybe low or out of stock now. They sell fast when they come in, as many people have already attested to, and not getting the heads up ASAP might make you late to the game and out of luck.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts