Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Halloween has been very minimal in my Costco. Noticed this tonight on the website. I believe the skeletons are metal and the stakes are the only plastic part, so a decent long-lasting item.

Costco - Black Skeleton Light Set with Plastic Stakes 20-piece Set

Has anyone seen it in their store? I could swear Pottery Barn Kids had this one year in their catalog only with white skeletons. I'm pretty sure one of my neighbors on the next block had bought them (the white ones) and they were really nice looking from the street at night. I liked the way the eyes glowed.

Since my store has restocked the Bats, I was wondering if maybe more items will hit the pallets in the next few weeks. I noticed they also added a Mrs. Fields Haunted Halloween Tin. I love her cookies.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Did you notice the height is only 5.5 inches? I can't imagine them being very visible outside, unless you put them in a flower pot next to the front door...

Craig

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Those are very cool looking but expensive and yes kind of small.If these were used in a project as part of something else they could be very cool, but with thier small height i dont think they would be good for marking a path or something like that.

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you notice the height is only 5.5 inches? I can't imagine them being very visible outside, unless you put them in a flower pot next to the front door...

Craig

No, I didn't notice the height. :( The ones my neighbor bought a few years ago were much larger, I'm guessing twice that height at least. That's a bummer and yes, expensive in my book too for the size.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts