Halloween Forum banner

Costco has a 28" gargoyle with glowing red eyes for $84.70

9545 23
Yep, that's the whole story. It's a "garden statue", but c'mon!!! Glowing red eyes! You know there's another use for this beauty.

Saw it this morning when I went to the Costco at Silver Lake (Snohomish County, Washington).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
7,193 Posts
We don't have a Costco around here or there'd be two of those in my garage right now. TK, did you happen to pick one up? Any idea as to the weight? What's the composition?

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We don't have a Costco around here or there'd be two of those in my garage right now. TK, did you happen to pick one up? Any idea as to the weight? What's the composition?
Sorry, I didn't think to pick it up. I also don't know how it's powered. It may be battery, solar, or wall outlet. Just don't know.

If they're still there the next time I'm there, I'll try and get more info.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We have a Costco in Ontario, Canada, wonder if they would have it there?
If they don't have it on the floor (and you really, really want one) ask them to orderyou one from another store. You can even take in the photo to show them. From what I can read in the photo, its a "Stone Art Gargoyle Statue".

I've tried searching online, but can't find the same gargoyle.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.