Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, that's the whole story. It's a "garden statue", but c'mon!!! Glowing red eyes! You know there's another use for this beauty.

Saw it this morning when I went to the Costco at Silver Lake (Snohomish County, Washington).

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
We don't have a Costco around here or there'd be two of those in my garage right now. TK, did you happen to pick one up? Any idea as to the weight? What's the composition?

·
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We don't have a Costco around here or there'd be two of those in my garage right now. TK, did you happen to pick one up? Any idea as to the weight? What's the composition?
Sorry, I didn't think to pick it up. I also don't know how it's powered. It may be battery, solar, or wall outlet. Just don't know.

If they're still there the next time I'm there, I'll try and get more info.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
this is pretty cool But I agree that the pirce is steep.

too bad the reat of the gargoyle dosent have the detail that the base has.

·
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We have a Costco in Ontario, Canada, wonder if they would have it there?
If they don't have it on the floor (and you really, really want one) ask them to orderyou one from another store. You can even take in the photo to show them. From what I can read in the photo, its a "Stone Art Gargoyle Statue".

I've tried searching online, but can't find the same gargoyle.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Even though I was just at Costco on Thursday, you know I'm going back Monday!! We have two gargoyles on our front stairs but we may just have to upgrade after seeing these.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It'd be really cool if you could drill a hole and run a tube to make fog/smoke come out of its mouth. It looks like it comes in a cardboard box, so I don't know how heavy it would be...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi..newbie here...no garage to store stuff like that but I could probably use a couple as end table bases in the off season!! LOL!!Lovin those!! So cool!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts