Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
How about the Fresno and Clovis stores?

A heads up on any other Halloween items besides the skellies at Costco would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
As I helped track these guys for the forum maybe two years ago, they first appeared in Florida as I recall way before anywhere else. So if you're on the East Coast I agree start checking early. I'm so happy Costco will be restocking them once again.

Thanks for the heads up Danski. I'm in your territory so would appreciate a rough estimate. Need to assess whether I need another one or two and their arrival time will be helpful to coordinate with paychecks. Stores from let's say Gilroy north to San Jose would be helpful. Thanks.

Are the PoseNStays still under the same SKU? Last two years it was 988565 ? If so people can ask their Costco customer service to look it up and give them an ETA to their store. Some locations were more helpful in looking up than others. I found it best to just ask by the SKU number. Sometimes if you asked about a skeleton coming in, some clerks just said "oh we don't stock those".

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thing the new item number is 915602. I know some locations will do there best to look up items for you and give you some info.

As I helped track these guys for the forum maybe two years ago, they first appeared in Florida as I recall way before anywhere else. So if you're on the East Coast I agree start checking early. I'm so happy Costco will be restocking them once again.

Thanks for the heads up Danski. I'm in your territory so would appreciate a rough estimate. Need to assess whether I need another one or two and their arrival time will be helpful to coordinate with paychecks. Stores from let's say Gilroy north to San Jose would be helpful. Thanks.

Are the PoseNStays still under the same SKU? Last two years it was 988565 ? If so people can ask their Costco customer service to look it up and give them an ETA to their store. Some locations were more helpful in looking up than others. I found it best to just ask by the SKU number. Sometimes if you asked about a skeleton coming in, some clerks just said "oh we don't stock those".

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
While they were 34.99 I think the last few years here in my area (West Coast), if I recall correctly the prices ranged from 38 something on the East Coast and maybe 36 something in the Midwest. Assume the pricing differences factored in transportation from Costco's headquarters which I believe is in Washington State on the West Coast. So if you are paying cash for them, you might want to bring along a little extra.

Danski, it's great having your eyes on this this year!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Any word on anything else Halloween related at Costco this year? This is the third year for the skeletons, and I think they had the giant skulls for two or three years before that, so it's about time for them to start on the next big thing.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have not asked if we will be getting anything new or old items in again that have not been in lately. If you know any item numbers I can ask based on that though.

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
Danski, can you find out who the manufacturer of the skeletons is?

I imagine that if we could find that out, it wouldn't take long for HF's membership to manage a group buy big enough to fill a 40 foot shipping container. :D

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,117 Posts
Not only for the skellies of course, but I LOVE COSTCO. Great products (their brand of alot of stuff are excellent ) and great prices. But you have to be a family that needs to buy in bulk. I wouldnt do for deteregent and skellies. Just ask a friend who has the membership. The way I see it, they still make money. I think they are one of the top retail stores in US if Im not mistaken.

Every year I think about becoming a Costco member but I always put it off. I may have to do it finally. Thanks for all of the info. :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wish we had a Costco in Upstate NY :( The closest one is in Mass and an hour and a half away. It may be worth the drive though.

1 - 20 of 381 Posts