Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Costco is closing out Halloween. My store is out of the Mariachi skeleton busts. The small dogs are half-off at $7.99. The stacked skulls are now $59.99 after being $79.99 (I think). The flapper candy pails are half-off at $4.99. I bought the bat pail for my wife. The large spiders are now $29.99 which I think were about $42 before.

I learned from last year that manager's have price discretion. I really would like to buy about 4 more spiders but I want a better price. Has anybody seen a better closeout price on the spiders?

·
Registered
443 Posts
The large spiders were still full priced when I was there at lunchtime. The dog skellie was marked down to $5.97, so I picked up anther. Stacked skulls weren't marked down much either.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The large spiders were still full priced when I was there at lunchtime. The dog skellie was marked down to $5.97, so I picked up anther. Stacked skulls weren't marked down much either.

Do you remember what full price was on the large spider? I am wondering if the manager will think I am crazy if I offer to buy the remaining inventory of about 10 at $20 a piece. I am thinking I could do a spider invasion them next year. Ugh, the sickness that I am already thinking about next year.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Our spider is still at full price of $39.99.... sigh

Love that skull with candle. Never saw it in our stores... I wonder if they were only in Canada?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts