Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Costco will carry the gargoyles in store this year they are sold out online they were like 100 which is a steal spirit wants way more.

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yes they are in store, at least in Fresno. I picked one up a week or so ago. They also had the witches and the lunging reaper.

·
Registered
13,832 Posts
I know they were spotted in Fremont, CA a few weeks ago. We were in a Costco and just the witches and pirate skeleton on display. Maybe already arrived and sold can't really say.

You may be too late to the game Slash. When it comes to Costco props they are always a great deal but you have to start checking here in July for news on what they will carry. Online stuff sells out really quickly.

And while some people here don't visit the General Discussions area, you will find lots of conversation there about what Costco is getting and sometimes it doesn't get mentioned here until a bit later. Same kind of thing happened in reverse with the Costco PoseNStays a few years back, people posted about it here on the Prop forum and people in the General Discussion Costco thread didn't see it until it was too late for some.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I visited two stores and called two others. All 4 said They said they were online only. I know others got them at stores. So i think it depends on the location. I would like to hear from others that see them in stores to report locations

·
Registered
241 Posts
I didn't order online, planned on picking one up, and now regret it since they're no longer available. They have not been in the Costco stores here in Louisville, KY. I've found the witches, the skelly's, everything but the gargoyles. From what I've read, it sounds like just a few stores actually got them.

The gargoyles at the local Spirit shop are identical except for price and I refuse to line the pockets of opportunists on eBay and make them rich, so it appears I'll have to hope they return next year and jump on them early.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Yes they are in store, at least in Fresno. I picked one up a week or so ago. They also had the witches and the lunging reaper.

chewbacca, can you find a product or sku number on the costco version?

the one I have with fog attachement is
product: MR 123188
sku 769266

I see its the same model number on halloween express but different from spirit halloween. wondering it the number on spirit is going to match the costco number

·
Registered
1,953 Posts

chewbacca, can you find a product or sku number on the costco version?

the one I have with fog attachement is
product: MR 123188
sku 769266

I see its the same model number on halloween express but different from spirit halloween. wondering it the number on spirit is going to match the costco number

1 - 13 of 13 Posts