Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,980 Posts
We were in Costco the other day and I also noticed more bat boxes at our store. Kind of surprised because I don't remember them restocking halloween before. They really didn't have any other new stuff. I looked for lighting or something else that was new but nothing. Didn't see any of the Giant 20-inch talking, LED eyes Skulls. Must have sold out of them and it was more expensive item too.

BTW if you haven't seen the bat before here's a pic I posted a month ago on the Sightings thread. Details in my album.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
yeah $27 here too! They were $34, now marked down! I don't think anyone has bought any from my local store. Is it just me, or does everyone else seem to pass up halloween buying this year. I can't recall seeing anyone from any store buying halloween decorations this year. Odd!?

·
Registered
14,980 Posts
yeah $27 here too! They were $34, now marked down! I don't think anyone has bought any from my local store. Is it just me, or does everyone else seem to pass up halloween buying this year. I can't recall seeing anyone from any store buying halloween decorations this year. Odd!?

Gee our Costco always had the bat at $27. They were selling the Skull for $34 I think.

·
Registered
823 Posts
the only thing Costco had here and i am not joking is a lighted pumpkin for 20$ that's it that's all incredible 1 week and and the next week christmas stuff in 3 rows lollllllllllll i wish they would have that bat for that price i would have got one for sure.

Frenchy

·
Registered
14,980 Posts
My friend checked our local Costcos for me (SKU 808080) and all of them in our immediate area were sold out of them. Not sure if they were marked down and sold out or just sold out. Too bad. I would have had my friend pick up one or two for me if they were on clearance at that price. I did get the skull they had earlier in the year and my husband found a neighbor's yard sale a few weeks back and bought me a Mario Chiodo Gigantic Bat with 7.5 foot wing spread (and he's a really ugly vampire bat too!) for $20. She had bought it at a Spirit store a few years ago. Still the Costco guy would have been nice and I've liked how they looked in a some of the pictures you guys have posted of them in your haunts. Good luck to those with stores that still have them. Sounds like the price varies quite a bit.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.