Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Costco got a bunch more bats in. they are like $27, 8 feet in wingspan and light up eyes.

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
We were in Costco the other day and I also noticed more bat boxes at our store. Kind of surprised because I don't remember them restocking halloween before. They really didn't have any other new stuff. I looked for lighting or something else that was new but nothing. Didn't see any of the Giant 20-inch talking, LED eyes Skulls. Must have sold out of them and it was more expensive item too.

BTW if you haven't seen the bat before here's a pic I posted a month ago on the Sightings thread. Details in my album.

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
I saw the bat at my cosco. They also have a real cool statue with glowing red eyes.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
yeah $27 here too! They were $34, now marked down! I don't think anyone has bought any from my local store. Is it just me, or does everyone else seem to pass up halloween buying this year. I can't recall seeing anyone from any store buying halloween decorations this year. Odd!?

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
yeah $27 here too! They were $34, now marked down! I don't think anyone has bought any from my local store. Is it just me, or does everyone else seem to pass up halloween buying this year. I can't recall seeing anyone from any store buying halloween decorations this year. Odd!?

Gee our Costco always had the bat at $27. They were selling the Skull for $34 I think.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do you know if they still have them in Rancho Cordova in stock and at that price? I am in Citrus Heights, and what a find that would be!

·
Registered
310 Posts
wish I had a Costco in my area. I would pick up a half dozen of them bats. Good price for $27. I would love to be able to hang them in the front tree.

·
Registered
823 Posts
the only thing Costco had here and i am not joking is a lighted pumpkin for 20$ that's it that's all incredible 1 week and and the next week christmas stuff in 3 rows lollllllllllll i wish they would have that bat for that price i would have got one for sure.

Frenchy

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Oh wow! What an aweosem looking bat. Wish they had something kewl like that at the Costco here (wink wink post-reaper) lol!! ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
I got a Costco bat on Monday night for $15.00-marked down.

·
Registered
455 Posts
they are 19.00 at my costco...the only thing is, at least the one they had on display had the wings on backwards, meaning facing the wrong way...weird!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you know if they still have them in Rancho Cordova in stock and at that price? I am in Citrus Heights, and what a find that would be!
They were on a pallet in the back corner with all the candy (which didn't appear to be marked down) and I think there were about 10 or so. This was Tuesday around noon.

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
My friend checked our local Costcos for me (SKU 808080) and all of them in our immediate area were sold out of them. Not sure if they were marked down and sold out or just sold out. Too bad. I would have had my friend pick up one or two for me if they were on clearance at that price. I did get the skull they had earlier in the year and my husband found a neighbor's yard sale a few weeks back and bought me a Mario Chiodo Gigantic Bat with 7.5 foot wing spread (and he's a really ugly vampire bat too!) for $20. She had bought it at a Spirit store a few years ago. Still the Costco guy would have been nice and I've liked how they looked in a some of the pictures you guys have posted of them in your haunts. Good luck to those with stores that still have them. Sounds like the price varies quite a bit.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am so excited, picked up 2 of them. They had 4 left at the price of $9.99!! Wish I could have got all 4, but I need to have enough to buy food for the party =) Thanks so much for the heads up on the steal.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I will see if I can get over there later today. If I am able to (need to set up for party tomorrow) and the two are still there, I will pick them up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts