1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
364 Posts
I am trying to figure out if the NBC set with Jack and Sally with the mansion is actually Costco. It is Dept 56 and already in Amazon but I have not found the set listed for Costco anywhere, and an inquiry to a friend of a friend there has come up empty. Anyone have more information on this? My wife is going to kill me, she is going to say "Your obsession is now spilling inside now?".

·
Registered
151 Posts
I just opened it to make sure it was intact and working. The main house plays the sounds. It has 3 settings: on with music, on with no music, and off. With the music the lights flicker with the sounds. There's thunder, organ music (I believe), and screaming/ghost sounds. The sound quality is okay, not the worst, but the best. I also couldn't find a volume control so I think it's just one volume. The tower lights up but no sound. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just opened it to make sure it was intact and working. The main house plays the sounds. It has 3 settings: on with music, on with no music, and off. With the music the lights flicker with the sounds. There's thunder, organ music (I believe), and screaming/ghost sounds. The sound quality is okay, not the worst, but the best. I also couldn't find a volume control so I think it's just one volume. The tower lights up but no sound. Hope that helps.
I have been looking near me, no stores have it yet. Really hope to find one. Thanks for the review of functions.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Was in Harrisburg this morning and stopped by one of the stores there, no Halloween yet. Still full of summer. However, they had a membership table set up at the front that had a Christmas scene playing jingle bells. Now that's just too early.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts