Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
13,832 Posts
The July Costco Connection magazine is still out and didn't have anything halloween in it. I think halloween may start with the August issue and then more in the September one. August should be out real soon.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The July Costco Connection magazine is still out and didn't have anything halloween in it. I think halloween may start with the August issue and then more in the September one. August should be out real soon.

Thanks for the updating. I'm really hoping that they carry the pose n stay skeletons this year. I recall seeing on this board that they are the best in terms of quality, although that will mean that I will have to buy a membership in order to purchase them.

My husband and I are hoping to expand our outdoor decorating area. If anyone happens to see them, can you please post it on here? It would be much appreciated! :)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
FYI--- Costco pirate skeletons are starting to ship in the bay area

Just thought I would let you know the pirate skeletons are loading for delivery to Bay Area locations. Not sure about regular skeletons though. Haven't seen them yet and not sure if they will carry them this year.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Last year you could buy the normal skellies online even though they were not for sale in the store. I hope at the least this is the case this year as well.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Agreed, here's hoping the regular skeletons are, at least, available online. I saw the pirate skeleton last year in the store and I didn't like it. If I was doing a pirate theme, that may have been different, at least for 1 skeleton. Having a skeleton already made up as a pirate is too limiting. I wonder if they're selling it again b/c it was so popular or b/c they're getting a huge discount on merch that didn't sell last year.

Last year you could buy the normal skellies online even though they were not for sale in the store. I hope at the least this is the case this year as well.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I got a pirate skellie last year as at the last minute. The plan this year is to corpsify him, but it would be much easier if there was no pirate stuff on him! It is odd to only sell pirate skeletons. Pirate themes are a small subclass. Maybe it has to do with the Piates of the Carribean movies.

·
Registered
13,832 Posts
It is kind of nice to have a peg leg on him already. I passed on him when I saw him as I already had two pirate props, one from Lowes a few years back (believe Gemmy with a sword) and the other from CVS which had the interactive parrot on him. So I was pretty well covered with peg leg pirates. Certainly not all pirates had their leg bit off by a croc!

·
Registered
13,832 Posts
So weird that is the only item up that is halloween related. Tried searches for halloween, and other common words like witch, skull, gargoyle, spider and couldn't find anything else.

·
Registered
171 Posts
It is kind of nice to have a peg leg on him already. I passed on him when I saw him as I already had two pirate props, one from Lowes a few years back (believe Gemmy with a sword) and the other from CVS which had the interactive parrot on him. So I was pretty well covered with peg leg pirates. Certainly not all pirates had their leg bit off by a croc!
I have to take his peg leg off this year for what I have planned because I didnt get a regular skeleton lol.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts