Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hadn't thought of stopping in here for Halloween but did so today and was pleasantly surprised at the nice selection they had. From decorations to food items (like Jack-o-Lantern potato chips) to tableware/barware to alcoholic beverages.

Here's a link to their website for a few things they carry that can be bought on line. Believe I saw almost of it in the store. Halloween at World Market

In their wine section I picked up a neat bottle of a German rieseling "schwartz..." soemthing, which I've had before and really liked. What's makes it neat is the cool black glass cat-shaped bottle it comes in. I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but will try to do so and post it to my pic page so check back if your interested. In the meantime check out some of the other things in COST PLUS and a few other stores in my area:

Halloween Store Sightings - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
574 Posts
I was there saturday and they had lots of cool things. Almost every year I get Halloween pasta there, but never cook it. This year I decided to skip it. Oh and we got that black kitty cat bottle of wine last year. I love that bottle so much. I'll have to get a picture of the little sign we picked up too. It says Candy Dead Ahead and has a little skeleton hanging from it. We are going to hang it out the corner of the main cross street, way up high. For the Tot's on Halloween night.

Just checked the website and the sign is on there. The store I went to didn't have those doormats. Good thing they didn't, I would have got them. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts