Halloween Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I was thinking about them too KissingCoffins. They do have after-sales and they do mark down mdse right around halloween too. My husband loves their halloween chocolate balls (maybe Belgium?) and they normally run something like $15 a bag so we typically hold off buying them. This year I have a $10 rewards from them to use. I'll check my rewards program later today and see if they've announced any sales.

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Cost Plus/World Market has started marking their halloween down online (25-50% off in some cases) and in-store as well. I'm already seeing a few of the items "Sold Out" online already and just available in the stores. Some items have Free Shipping.

http://www.worldmarket.com/category/seasonal/halloween/decor.do?sortby=ourPicksAscend&page=all

They have the Hanging Dinosaur Skeleton (what we call the Dino-Bat skeleton) on sale for 25% off, now 5.99. Sold out online, available in stores to pick up.

I see that those 3- and 5-arm Black Metal candelabras have also been marked down (out of stock online but available in the stores for pick up). I see from the one review of it that they said the base is plastic and the arms are iron. I don't recall this when I held it in the store but do remember playing with the arms and they were metal. I thought the candelabras were very nice in person.

So far no Friends and Family type sale announced in my World Market Explorer account. Wonder if it already happened and I missed it. Thought it usually occurred end of September/early October. Hmmm.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts