Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you made notes last year about things that needed to be done differently or better this year. And when the time came this year, you were ready to carry them out and call those fixes a success. What were your corrections from last year, and how did it work out for you?

Mine was lighting related- as simple as repositioning key lighting areas. No small thing really, but what a difference for the better. And considering this years blustery winds, I would have had major problems had I not corrected the situation. And to boot, the scenes looked way better. I'm calling this one fixed and done!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention that another correction worked out perfectly- my audio. For some reason last year, I depended on batteries on my cd players. How could I do that, I'll never know. CD players will eat through batteries in a hurry and the the first thing that happens is they don't repeat the track. SO not good! This year I took an hour and sorted out all my audio locations, so on halloween day there was no muss or fuss- push play and forget it until I turned them off at the end of the night. I also added a sub to my thunder track system and wow, did that kick butt. That was as scary as any startle prop!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts