Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried using the grey or tan bags from wally world or K roger to corpse with? I use em to stuff props with but was thinking they might work as filler against the bone then maybe top with .7mil plastic AKA Stiltbeast.

·
Oak Lane Cemetery
2,056 Posts
I would worry about any printing showing through, but unprinted oned might be fine. I used stretch wrap film on mine and was able to roll it into simulated withered muscles and tendons, then shrink an outer wrap of stretch wrap film over top. Next one I do I'm going to try and use some small rope or twine to try and simulate the look of veins under the skin too.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I've been making pumpkin legs and have been using grey walmart bags to corpse with. I was twisting them around a paper towel padded coat hanger though ..so the lettering does show up some, but just looks like color variation. I also dry brush them with paint, so it pretty much disappears. So depending on the usage they work fine.

·
Registered
854 Posts
how are everyone's plastic corpsing holding up? i've been wanting to try it, but i figured the plastic would become brittle and fall apart
HM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts