Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Very nice job....I was a little concerned there for a while with those blacked out eyes but it really came together with the stain! Now I have to go and corpse a Bucky! This is the first time I wish my wife was a BIG woman so I could steal her panty hose....guess I have to buy some!

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
Great job!

I have to say I am more than a little concerned when I see buckys, panty hose, rubber latex, and a mattress (up against the side wall) down in your dungeon.
What goes on there at night!? ;)

Did you use gel stain or regular stain?
What did you use for hair?

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Nice job on the ol bucky, he turned out very good. You can never have enough skeletons. He will look great hanging around on halloween night. Are you hanging him alone or building him into a prop or scene?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Great tut, Hauntcast. I especially like the way the pantyhose fill in the rib to hip bone area. I'm wondering how many of the guys actually go in and buy their own "Big Girl" pantyhose (and try to explain at the check-out counter what it's for) and how many get a SO or Sis to go buy them? LOL.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Love your vid on your bucky/corpsing. I did a bucky too recently. I bought my latex from Michaels it was bout 14.99. I used the whole bottle,and had a little left over. I should have saved it for attaching the hair, but I forgot about that and slathered the rest of it on. I have another bottle tho. Drying time about a day 1/2 but that was due to it being humid. I used a dark stain on him, and now I wish I had used a lighter stain on the arms/legs/head and darker for the body. He still looks good tho, just sort of crispy. The black spray paint does really make him 'pop' and look extra scary.
While working on him, I hung him from a tree outside. The kids in cars driving by noticed him right away and always pointed, but for some reason adults didnt. A lot of people walk in my neighborhood and would not even look at me or him or even say hi. They normally say hi, or I get a nod at least. Not one person acknowledged me while I was working on him. Really strange.

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
this is the same technique that i use on my buckies. Its the best one i have tried so far. Oh and i love the part about "the big ladies". Mainly your voice cracks me up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts