Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is Catrina all done .......I needed to find a dress and ended up at Savers and found one for $10..........you cant really see the aging on the dress but in person it looks really good ......the hands are electrical wire taped together like the coat hanger hands Ive seen on this site .......I corpsed the hands with cotton and latex and atached them with cotten and latex.........added a couple of black roses and a vail ( wich Is cheese cloth.....I will attach to a hair band )
and this bride is done .........now on to the groom...................I will wrap a drop cloth around there feet like a christmas tree skirt and add shoes when they are in my yard

here she is

YouTube - Zombie Bride Part 2

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ty jodi really .........ty................it feels good to have people enjoy my work .........ty

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man to have people praise my work and not make fun of it is cool.............Om home ...............lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought about a blacklight .......but Im thinking a blue spot

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ty savage.......when she has a groom and they are on the alter it should look pretty scary .............aaaahhhhh its the most wonderful time of the year......lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts