Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been sitting on this prop for a couple of days, just now put him together. Ok, I'm impressed!

The body is all metal bits, with the main height built on metal rods that connect with the "push button" type link so it's very easy to put together and take apart but sturdy. But the further through building I got, the more I needed a step ladder. This thing is huge! Way beyond what I expected, including the arms he's almost at the ceiling.

cornstalker.jpg

For reference, I'm just slightly shorter than the misfortune teller beside him. Have to be careful of that stupid light fixture, and I'll have to take his head and arms off to get it out the door.

He's got good motion, and I was pretty happy with the way the torso is built (lots of little ball bearings for smooth motion and no noise at all). As for the voice, I think he kind of sounds like Doug Bradley which isn't bad at all, and it has a volume control. The motion sensor is up pretty high, but it has a great range - I was worried kids wouldn't trigger him, but since our dog does a definitely kid will. Came with a try me pad that I won't use, and the cord is a little short for as high up as his control box is so I'll need an extension cord - no real problems.

Mostly I just wanted to show off that height. I'm pretty happy with this one.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was thinking of getting on, but they didn't have one on display at my local Spirit Halloween store. he looks awesome, and really tall !
thanks for posting :)
Have a great Halloween,
-Danny

·
Registered
417 Posts
I really want him. Been debating

·
Registered
39 Posts
This is an awesome prop.

I first saw this prop at a show in Houston earlier this year and thought it was awesome. It's a lot bigger then most other of these kinds of props.

I believe I have him on sale right now on my site if anyone is interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts