Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always wanted a Talking Skeleton. Maybe run a continuous loop of him telling jokes to the TOT's waiting in line. One of these years....

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
3-axis skull and could be either on a loop or controlled by a person and interact with the ToT'ers....

Ruggerz

·
Registered
123 Posts
My prop fantasies:
--A really good horse-drawn hearse
--Animated organist
--Pepper's Ghost--this is most likely my next from-scratch project
--A fiberglass horse for a Headless Horseman/Hessian. The Hessian I can handle...the horse I cannot (I suppose I could also use it for the above hearse, lol)
--A giant inflatable Godzilla (I know it sounds kinda ridiculous but I saw one for sale once years ago and it was like 18ft tall and it was rad. Not one of those Gemmy inflatables.)
--Cerberus--a big menacing one
--A lifesize Creature from the Black Lagoon--static fine
--a *really* big barn to store all this in

At the rate I'm going, I'll have to wait til my next life....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Forgot one....a replica of the alien from 'Alien'. I find that thing horrifying and I'd love to put that in a haunt.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dave the Dead's Thestral:

Where is it? Can't see it. :)

I want to do something with one or more three axis skulls in 2010. I don't want them singing or telling jokes, though. Something scary but I don't know what yet...

·
Registered
42 Posts
-V-
I built an Alien a few years back. It wasn't all that difficult. I used Terror Syndicates step by step as a guide. Very helpful.

After I carved the foam like I wanted, I hit it with Great Stuff.
I LOVE GREAT STUFF!!!!

Arms and legs articulate on a PVC frame..oops....Sorry...I hijacked this thread.

·
crossfit zombie
7,449 Posts
-v-
i built an alien a few years back. It wasn't all that difficult. I used terror syndicates step by step as a guide. Very helpful.

after i carved the foam like i wanted, i hit it with great stuff.
I love great stuff!!!!

Arms and legs articulate on a pvc frame..oops....sorry...i hijacked this thread.
very cool!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts