Halloween Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we were at lowes gathering some pvc and such they have this great animated witch stiring a caldren very sesitive motion sensor only 150 bucks very decently manufactured imo to bad I was spending so much on stuff to make my hauned house I know this thread is useless w/o pictures sorry

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Gemmy's cauldron-stirring witch got a wardrobe update! It's the same mechanism as the older version , but with a different outfit.
We have the old style, and she is our favorite Gemmy. People have posted here saying they've had problems with her, but, knock on wood, we've had her for three years running without a hitch...

·
Registered
625 Posts
That link for me it's working either. They must have had it on the website, and than taken it off.

Reactions: gemmyhalloweenlover

·
Registered
333 Posts
Oh, these posts are from 2009. I thought Gemmy had put the cauldron stirring witch back out for this year, but that's not the case. William Home Haunter just posted that he had a facebook page in memory of these older witches. Well that's what you get when you assume.:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.