Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we were at lowes gathering some pvc and such they have this great animated witch stiring a caldren very sesitive motion sensor only 150 bucks very decently manufactured imo to bad I was spending so much on stuff to make my hauned house I know this thread is useless w/o pictures sorry

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Gemmy's cauldron-stirring witch got a wardrobe update! It's the same mechanism as the older version , but with a different outfit.
We have the old style, and she is our favorite Gemmy. People have posted here saying they've had problems with her, but, knock on wood, we've had her for three years running without a hitch...

·
Registered
719 Posts
ChrisW, thats good to hear, my sister just bought one of these at walmart.com for $129 and she needs a good reliable prop because she's not too handy....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I work in Lowes and bought the witch myself. It's holding up nicely. She's updated this year and not as good although I've only seen pictures so far. The witch has a facebook page too at Olga LowesWitch if you have pictures you can tag her in.
Thanks

·
Registered
333 Posts
That's really exciting! The link for a picture isn't working for me, though. I'd really like to see it, since it's one of only three Gemmy life-size figures this year.

·
Registered
625 Posts
That link for me it's working either. They must have had it on the website, and than taken it off.

Reactions: gemmyhalloweenlover

·
Registered
333 Posts
Oh, these posts are from 2009. I thought Gemmy had put the cauldron stirring witch back out for this year, but that's not the case. William Home Haunter just posted that he had a facebook page in memory of these older witches. Well that's what you get when you assume.:eek:

·
Registered
759 Posts
I would love to have a cauldron stirring witch but I am not very handy either! I need to get on this prop building stuff because I sure can't afford over 100 bucks for a decoration.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts