Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if these have been posted before, I came across them on facebook.
seller called turkey merk
he makes these amazing mugs, they aren't cheap and hard as hell to get, they sell out minutes after he
opens time slots to order.. but he gives a heads up with times, so if you're lucky :) you can get one ordered before they sell out.

quick picture of the two I managed to get, I don't even drink coffee LOL but will use them for hot coco hahaha
sorry about the bananas in the picture.. I got just a regular skull well almost regular it's a special Halloween version for the handle and inside colour.. but you can get them with blood spatter, jagged tooth..
and then I got a cranky kevin.
they are even more amazing in person and his shipping is just amazing, I was worried, but no way they can get broken unless they are driven over by a truck..mug is inside a special custom box filled with foam peanuts, then that box is inside another bigger box fully lined with air pacs.

25348838_10156972806652571_7050615800276245530_n.jpg

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,125 Posts
Sounds like he knows how to ship things properly.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I've seen his stuff randomly here and there. They look amazing! My concentration was in ceramic sculpture in school and that level of work is in the master class. It's not easy to do. I haven't looked deeply into his work, but I'm assuming he is casting slip. Making molds is time consuming, firing is time consuming too, and there is always the risk that some of your work won't survive the firing. So with all of that in mind $300 for a mug of this quality is understandable. If I had the cash I'd buy one and not think twice about it.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Yeah I follow him on Instagram and the detail in those mugs is astounding...I've been contemplating splurging on one. It's really honestly more of an art piece than it is a mug lol.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,125 Posts
Yeah if I bought one I'd never use it as an actual coffee mug because I tend to break such things.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now how to justify a $300 mug. They look amazing
LOL you do like I did and tell the better half it was 60$ hehehe
I'm debating the vampyr one, want it, but they still are $$$$ maybe if all my overtime comes in :)

he did have a sale just before Christmas, it was the mugs with imperfections, all usable, just not perfect they went for 50% off
he probably has these sales once in a while ?? I missed out and didn't log in fast enough to sang one up..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've expanded the mug collection over time, I snagged the vampire and the immortal mask too..
I have another special edition vampire/immortal one on the way.. these are real nice.
I must admit that I don't use them, they're kept safe until I find a safe display spot for them..should be a mummy mug in October !
can't wait to see it..

37042567_10157650194112571_1917952521163243520_n.jpg

·
Registered
356 Posts
I just saw this post on Facebook today. Want! I would have loved to see the finished Cheshire? Cat on the video. And the skulls! So much detail.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts