Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bringing the Dead to Life
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this cool LED light. It screws into a normal socket. It comes with a remote that can change the color of the light into 16 different colors, including white, and has four effects including strobe, flash, fade, and smooth, with the push of a button. It's a little pricey, but can have many possibilities, for those of us who have an extra $50.00.

Changing LED Light

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Wow! That light is sweet. I wonder if it works. That could solve a lot of lighting problems for me. Any word on the quality of it?

·
Registered
725 Posts
I am a fan of the thinkgeek website. But I have bought / received several electronic items from their site over the years and have not been very impressed. Either the item will break after a couple hours of use or the item turns out to not have the quality that I was expecting. So when it comes to thinkgeek, I stick to t-shirts these days.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Could be nice, but you can also make some led spots; so you just don't have a remote.

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
I would also love to know the quality of this thing. If anyone gets it let us know! :D

·
Bringing the Dead to Life
839 Posts

·
Scarhead Brain Tumor Guy
946 Posts
A cheap solution is these color changing LEDs. I used them to light gargoyles on top of some cemetery columns. One nice thing about these lights is that when powered on at the same time the lights are in sync with each other automatically.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Mr. U, those are cool. Where did you find them? I found some pumpkin lights and night lights... I wonder if those would work.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I have that light from thinkgeek. It's cool very good quality. I use it everyday got it last xmas...only problem is the remote does not reach out far enough. Something like 9ft.

I would like to just sit in bed and use it. However, I have to get up and get within range to do it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts