Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend they had a carnival close to where I live they had it on a church parking lot, they had their usual rides I started walking closer to the beer garden/ food tent and saw this amazing mural it had a ton of horror icons on it, it was actually some kind of ride called Fear Factory. I really thought the artwork on this ride looked great I kept looking at all the horror icons on it they had a lot. I looked it up online and they said inside was glow in the dark stuff and a severed head that rotates 180 degrees. Has anyone gone inside it by any chance or seen this ride? If you have a carnival that's coming near you its worth to take a look and see if Fear Factory is there the artwork is pretty awesome. They had some pretty creepy Halloween music playing as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Pretty cool graphics, but I wonder why they made Regan from The Exorcist look like that instead of how she's supposed to look lol

Thanks for sharing :cool:

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that zombie lady in the shorts was not regan it was just a zombie I saw regans face on another part of the wall not in the pictures.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,606 Posts
I thought the same thing then realized maybe it was Regan, just a zombie. You gotta admit, the face really does resemble Linda Blair's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts