Halloween Forum banner

Cool find!!!

1461 16
Went to Micheals today to grab some sticky eyeballs for a witches potion bottle. Now I have been in that store at least 24 times already this season. I in way in the back and I look down at this end cap and what do I see but foot long expandable skeletons. The kind you put in water. 4 colors. The package says grows 600%. 2 bucks a piece. My mind is racing as what to do with them. Going back for more after I test them out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,982 Posts
I bought two of them - black and red finished.

They had a HUGE apothecary jar with one in there, and it was already as big as a small child... I put one in my secret reaper pack and I'm putting the other one in my bathtub for the party. :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
I bought one of these last week too. I just hope it looks better than the tiny expanding skeleton I bought there. One of its arms stuck to the package and now looks more like a flipper.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Day 2

I guess tossing a skeleton into a fish tank got the hubby motivated. The package says that it's non-toxic, but that cloudy haze is from him, so.... they crayfish have been moved to their winter tank inside.

It seems that he's growing about 3" a day and the package states 96 hours for full growth, oh and he had a rock in him for about 12 hours to straighten him out.

Day 2 (about 48 hours)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.