Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Typical Ghoul Next Door
That is awesome!!!

I've been hitting up department stores trying to FIND a mannequin and you find one for free! :rolleyes:

I needed one to put a costume on it for standing out in our yard.

Funeral Crasher
Already looks like a MUMMY !
Are you sure it's not someone in traction? Better check inside.........

Good Ghoul Gone Bad
What to do with it? Send it to me!!!:) I've been looking for a mannequin forever, and I can'tbelieve it's posable! Lucky you! Nice score! Let us know what you do with it.

Registered
What a lucky find! If you have a place to hang it from, maybe you could turn it into a spider victim by wrapping it in cobwebs and covering it with a few spiders.

Registered
Oooh, that's awesome! rotting bride would look great!

Registered
you could slit open her chest and put in a red light up heart if your going the bride route too.

Registered
That is a fantastic find Tumblindice !!! It is great that it is fully poseable.

Perhaps it would make a great childhood Michael Myers dressed in his clown costume.

Hauntingly Addicting

Registered
HA HA HA HA HA!!!

(1.) Sanitize it!!!

(2.) Then zombify it.

Eric

That was too funny! <snort>

Anyways...love the idea of a costume on it and put it out in the yard. To add more spook, hook it up to a pneumatic lunger rig. :D

Hey, it is practical advice. Who knows what she has been through! :p ;) :eek:

Registered
My friend has one of her children (about 3 feet high)...he has never figured out what to do with his either when he ran across one of those things!
For now I would have fun with the neighbors wrapping it up in a tarp and pretending to bury the body in your backyard...lol!

Registered
it would make a great nurse from "Silent Hill"

there are tons of great images online and it's a very creepy character... one of my favorite parts.

I make dead things deader
Discussion Starter #16
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for a life-sized AND fully posable dummy for about 3 years now!!!! Where in the world!??!?!

LUCKY!
Would you believe 2 driveways down from me! It was sitting next to old lady鈥檚 garbage can. Fianc茅e saw it and called me on cell phone, said there is something outside that you might want for Halloween. I walked down the sidewalk and up 2 houses in my bathrobe and scooped it up!

Thanks for the tips guys and gals this forum is the best!

Devilishly Dutch
What to do with it? Well the first thing that came to my mind would probably get me banned haha So I'll keep my mouth shut and just say,

GREAT FIND! WAY TO GO! YOU LUCKY DOG!

MsM

Registered
haha Ms. M...... in that case he really needs to sanatize it. :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts