Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Awesome skull glass bottle

My wonderful boyfriend bought home a bottle of vodka today in the shape of a skull. I am forever trying to get him to love Halloween as much as I do, so I pretty much squealed like a school girl at the sight of this thing. It's practically as big as a real skull, made of glass with depressions for the eyes and facial features, and filled with vodka. Good vodka too. Very smooth. It was $50, but considering that he was going to get some liquor anyhow, the extra coinage was totally worth it for the bottle. It will be kept around for years to come, probably filled with various oddities and whatnot. But I thought I'd share the link with everyone, in case you're interested.

Crystal Head Vodka

·
Registered
50 Posts
They have this at a bar my husband I frequent, they say the vodka is actually really crummy. The servers try and talk people out of getting it often, and the customers often say they wish they listened.

It's very cool looking though, I have to agree!

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
The bottle is cool! I am going to have to try it. Seen you all are giving mixed reviews on the vodka.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Its actually from Dan Aykroyd's company. He was out here in Philly recently signing autographs at one of the state stores. We bought a bottle at our local place for a little over $50. Next is the absinthe.

Oh and haven't tried it yet, saving it for Halloween. We are mostly into novelty liquors and beers then the taste sometimes anyway.

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
Will someone send me one??? LOL. Can't get to the liquor store just yet!! They are all in the areas that are flooded!!! No more rain for a while please!

·
Registered
15 Posts
We found ours at Costco for $50. (You don't need a membership to get to the liquor part of the store.) We do have a membership tho, so we get a percentage of what we spend back, so it make it a little bit more worth the expense. :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
I don't care for vodka but I just love that bottle....plus I love Dan Aykroyd too lol. Can't wait to get one....unfortunately won't be any time soon, 50 bucks is too steep right now....plus just got out of surgery and can't drink alcohol ;-;

·
Registered
14 Posts
wow, I'm actually surprised its not more expensive! I'm not a drinker, but I'd sure love to get my hands on one of those bottles! (Runs to check ebay for empty bottles) LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts