Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I wanted a pose-able dummy to put a costume on for my home haunt... but they were backordered so I got a stuffed dummy... which is floppy. Anyone know what structure they put in the pose-able dummy’s? I think they are the same dummy, just one is missing the structure. It’s the commonly available dummy with the pirate on the box. Suggestions on a quick cheap way to stand this thing up? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi! I wanted a pose-able dummy to put a costume on for my home haunt... but they were backordered so I got a stuffed dummy... which is floppy. Anyone know what structure they put in the pose-able dummy’s? I think they are the same dummy, just one is missing the structure. It’s the commonly available dummy with the pirate on the box. Suggestions on a quick cheap way to stand this thing up? Thanks in advance!
I had a "poseable" dummy from a halloween store that had nothing inside to pose it. Others just have a wire inside.

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
537 Posts
Semi-rigid wire that you can bend, but will hold its own weight could work. A pvc 'Skeleton' or armature could work, check out Spider Hill props for adjustable joints.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts