Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

In another thread SouthernBelle mentioned ice cube trays that were probably contaminated, lol. but it made me think of the news a few days ago, they said Cadbury chocolates & candies are contaminated and had been found to have all the deadly chemicals in them. But they've yet to be recalled or shown on the news much.

I was thinking maybe we should have a thread to keep everyone updated on what's been contaminated so we don't pass out truly deadly candy. Has anyone heard of anything else?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks for starting the thread, Junit. Very informative.
man....remember the days when it was fairly OBVIOUS that candy was tampered with or no good?

·
Ravenous Zombie
1,196 Posts
I thought that it was only Cadbury candy made in their Asian plants that were tainted. The stuff made in the UK should be okay, no?

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Bought some Cadbury Halloween chocolate yesterday, but since this is in the UK, the home of Cadbury, i'm 100% sure it's A-ok.

The Health and safety laws in the UK are the strictest (and most ridiculous) in the world, if there was even a possibilty, they'd be off shelves nationwide within 24hrs.

On another note, Cadbury outdid themselves this year with their halloween stuff. I'll include some pics of it with the rest of the decorating some time this weekend when i'm home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts