Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hauntiholik said:
I ordered some today. It was nice talking with you Jeff!
I awlays enjoy conversation! If I would have keep you on the phone any longer, the call would have been more than your purchase:eek:

I guess I'm a talker, blah, blahn blaaaah.

·
Snoopy
9,554 Posts
hmmmm, I may have to think about a pair of these. Just gotta remember to oder by the end of the month. Definitely some nice looking contacts and a very good price.

1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tignyx said:
hmmmm, I may have to think about a pair of these. Just gotta remember to oder by the end of the month. Definitely some nice looking contacts and a very good price.
These are a REALLY good price, I was able to get a good pricing to get things going from my rep. I will keep them at "lower" than anyones else's pricing from the end of the month on, like the rest of my stuff.

And just as a reminder, I only sell what I use in my own Haunt!

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
I love those types of contacts...wish I could wear em. My eye doc sells prescription creepy lenses, but they are soooo expensive!

1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LHALLOW said:
I love those types of contacts...wish I could wear em. My eye doc sells prescription creepy lenses, but they are soooo expensive!
LHALLOW,What's the reason you can't wear these? If you don't mind me asking that is.

·
No One Mourns The Wicked
5,231 Posts
LHALLOW said:
LHallow - you can get these with prescription. I've already ordered a pair from Jeff. His prices are the cheapest I've seen lately.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
My eye doctor won't release the prescription. They wouldn't even release it to 1800contacts when I tried to order from them.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Hmmm, just did some research online about the Fairness to Contact Lens Consumer Act..........it was effective August of 2004. I haven't asked for a copy of my presrciption at the doctor since 2003. I think its about time I pay them a visit and see what they say.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts