Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have you ever been to the haunted mansion in disney world? well in the attic they now have a bride that is a projection and i can't find her. if anyone can find it and give me the location i would be very greatful.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one of those wasn't working anymore and the other one her lips don't move and she stays still. i need her to move, but thankyou for trying.

·
Scared Silly
1,931 Posts
Both videos work; the first one doesn't want to be embedded, so you just need to click on the title to go to its Youtube page.

I don't think Constance's video loop has been leaked yet. The only reason Leota and the singing busts are circling the net is because they were originally on 16mm film loops, which wear out over time, and Disney employees somehow got their hands on the old loops when they were periodically replaced. The new bride is all digital, so unless WDI intentionally makes it available, I don't think you'll be finding it any time soon.

My suggestion to you is to find a good copy of the audio and make the video loop yourself. You'll need some compositing software to make it really good, but a decent image can be made if you are very careful on set.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have found a place that claims they have it but im still looking, it's called the ghost relation department and i have gone through about 50 blogs but i can't find it. but i have learned a lot more of the haunted mansion.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Ghost Relations Department is where i looked. i'm still lookin but it doesn't seem to be here. I think i'll just either make my own or cut and paste from this video where these people were stuck watching the bride. maybe a little enhancing but that will be my last resort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts