Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I'm hosting a party at a mates house, I was hoping to send out a little note to the neighbours to warn them that it may be a little roudy next door for the duration of the party. The neighbours got quite upset on new years eve when the music was still loud at 11pm... so I thought, better to pre-warn them, than put a dampner on the Party. I want to inform them poliety, but not back down either.

Any help with wording would be much appriciated

___ Will be hosting a party on the 31st October for lil_faith's Birthday from 7pm till late. The music will be turned down at 11.30pm.

Take care
From all at number 17.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
353 Posts
We did a live band last year and will do one this year. We hand delivered flyers to everyone in the neighborhood. We informed them of the hours and we also gave an open invitation to those in the neighborhood along with the rules (i.e. costumes, no kids, etc.). Even though no one just showed up all appreciated the forewarning.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I agree...invite 'em. they may not come, but they will know what's going on and can make a decision one way or the other.

jmo

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
That's exactly what I was thinking. The note sounds great, just ask them if they'd like to join in!!

Great idea, BTW, way to be pro-active!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys.

The only thing is cause it's not my house, i dont really want to invite the neighbourhood, so will try to ask the host before, but ...

And I think it's a good thing to do, hopefully no angry knocks on the door before midnight!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts