Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey there, anyone out there in CT? i would love to see some haunts this year in the area!
We live in Connecticut, where abouts are you located? We are about 15 min from Hartford, its great to see someone else in our area!

Our first Haunt was last year, looking forward to adding on for this Halloween.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
You're probably about an hour away from Haunted Overload. Yes, it's a little bit of a drive. But if you already live in the northeast I don't see how you could pass that up. I'm in California and am tempted every year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We are a little over 2 hours from the NH line. The Headless Horseman Hayride in Sleepy Hollow NY is one of our favorites. We have the Trail of Terror and Haunted Graveyard (awesome) here in CT which ironically started as a backyard haunt 5 miles from our house. The father started it to keep his daughters mind off the candy and it eventually got so big his yard couldn't handle it. It has since turned into one of the largest Halloween events in New England and donates money to Juvenile Diabetes.

There is definitely something special about Halloween in New England. Something about the cool crisp air, the leaves turning, the smells, etc. We are so excited for the yard haunt this year, we are working on some animatronics for the haunt, should be a fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts