Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I'm F-Dog

I am a Halloween Partyaholic.....

What started with wanting to hold the best party and buying a few props, rapidly became huge projects that involve re-decorating the entire house! I've had to cut three new lofts into my house in order to store props!

This party disease has had me re-wallpapering my rooms with stone effect wall paper, taking doors and windows out and just generally going well beyond the extremes of normality to shock and excite guests.

What's more is that every year I make a video to showcase the work and then spend days following the partying not only packing away all the decorations but editing a video!

I'd like to share a few videos with you (You tube) so you can spot the signs of a Halloween Partyaholic…. who knows you may even get some inspiration ;)

HEATHENS PARTY (CLICK ON PICTURE TO VIEW THE PARTY VIDEO)

BALLROOM BLITZ (CLICK ON PICTURE TO VIEW THE PARTY VIDEO)

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE (CLICK ON PICTURE TO VIEW THE PARTY VIDEO)

GHOST SHIP (CLICK ON PICTURE TO VIEW THE PARTY VIDEO)

I really hope you enjoy these videos, there are others on the channel but these were particularly fun parties.

Maybe you'll find it inspiring :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you enjoy my videos - it would mean a lot to me if you click the like button on you tube :)

I really want to get these videos out there to inspire people that Halloween doesn't just have to be about kids knocking on peoples door for sweets.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! Excellent work! Looks like you throw the Party of the Year for sure!
Thank you 3Pinkpoodles! It's really nice to get some feedback. I put the videos of the parties thrown so that the guest can remind themselves of the fun time they had, But it's always nice to hear from fellow Halloween enthusiasts how we've done :D

All the party video is taken within my house, it usual takes a bunch of us over the course of a few weeks several evenings and days to fully kit out every room. We also hand make most of the props - for example In the Ballroom Blitz video at the intro you'll see a science lab all of the proper were hand made.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wow, this is amazing! I want to go to your party! Thank you for sharing and I hope your videos get a lot of likes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts