Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking around the corner today to go pick up my daughter from a sitter and there was a woman in her mid-30's taking a walk with her iPod in her ear on the other side of the street. As she was getting close she crossed over to my side and took off her earphone and in a very complimentary way said "I scrared her to death the other night" and "you actually made me wet my pants!". We laughed and I told her I'll be sure to get her again next year. I loved the compliment and that others like and look forward to our haunt (from comments by other neighbors).

Pondering question is.....do you think you should actually tell someone you wet your pants????

BTW...I never met her before this morning.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
That's really nice of her to acknowledge your haunt! Kudos!

·
Delightfully Sinful
2,527 Posts
I think that's hilarious! I'm sure it was just her cool sense of humor! Tell her next year to invest in a pair of Depends.

·
Registered
910 Posts
My wife had taken the kids out on Halloween while i stayed home, handed out candy and kept an eye on the Haunt. Anyway, she came home from her outing with the kids and told me about another chap in our Town home complex who was the "only other crazy" who bothered to do a display/haunt like ours ( a lot of other homes were pretty much bare which was quite disheartening) Later in the evening, this gentleman came by (dressed as Count Dracula) and commented to me on our display and we shook hands. Imagine! another scare fanatic like me within spitting distance! Any way we conversed for a while and i told him about this forum and offered to help him out with any technical issues in the coming year and a sharing of ideas. I felt great having a comment of this magnitude from a fellow haunter and also felt bad i didn't get to see his display before he took it down. I suppose this is what it's all about in the end, kudos for all the hard work and admiration from those who either hadn't thought of some of these things or who are maybe at a place where they can't do some of it just yet. Either way, this is why i love this forum because everyone is here to help in any way they can and i respect that. It's a place for talk, ideas, sharing, critique, discovery and most of all.......imagination. My respect to you all dear haunters and dreamers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts