Halloween Forum banner

compiling atmosfearfx clips ?

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  annamarykahn 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. Does anybody know if it is possible to make a compilation of the best atmosfearfx clips?
Ideally I would like to set up and burn onto a disk a couple of clips from several themed dvds (including holograms and non holograms).
I was hoping to be able to fade to a 5minute black screen in between each clip too. the whole plan would be to play the full pumpkins jamboree dvd (all the way through the kiddies trick or treating time) and then at 9pm after the watershed time here in the uk i wanted to swap disks and have an adult scary time with the better clips (window display through rear projection).
I also stumbled upon an information clip that says you can hologram the pumpkin jamboree onto real pumpkins. Is that correct and has anybody actually done it ( how good did it look?).
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Cheers

#3 ·
thank you very much for your reply. i thought the pumpkins jamboree was all cartoony as the clips that i saw had shown them sitting on decking with houses surrounding them and eerie backdrops too. I will need to youtube how to do this sort of thing (i am way too old, pc illiterate and nooby to do it myself at the moment). Also do i have to pay any tax if i was to bring some of the atmosfearfx dvds back to the uk from the usa? (my next door neighbour is going there to see their family for xmas and the dvds are twice as much to buy here in the uk). Anyway, thanks again for the reply. Cheers

#4 ·
There are lots of different files on that DVD. Some are for window projections, some are for TV, and some are just plain faces with no background, specifically for projecting onto your own pumpkins. You'll need some type of DVD ripping software to get the files from the DVD. As far as the import tax, I really have no idea. If you go to AtmosFearFX website, I believe they sell digtal download files that you can use to either burn a DVD or put the files on an SD card to play in a solid state player. :D

#8 ·
this year i put together a compilation of atmosfearfx clips that i burnt to a dvd ...

i can't remember, but i don't think they had any copy protection ... so you can just copy them ... otherwise use something like dvd decrypter or dvd shrink ... i think i used clips from 3 different dvds ...

once i figured out which clips i wanted i used dvd flick to author and burn to a dvd ... worked gr8 ...

btw, all of these programs are free :)

amk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.