1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
that was to delightful, i loved the ones that ran out, and did i hear someone scream mommy once. but how evil was that witch who diffenently knew what was going to happen and lured the little one over there and sweetly said thank you afterwards. to funny.

okay, just watched the second video, tell me that guy with the long beard wasn't glad he was wearing a long beard. that was good

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Yep that was loads of fun to watch! Gotta love the tot'ers who going running in the wrong direction haha Man, we are really evil aren't we?
And the guests....what was that one guy wearing? He looked a bit like an acorn??
Oh and loved mr. cool guest. He tried so hard not to react haha Just a twitch and back to his cool man strut haha

MsM

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
I know the proverbial "wiping off my monitor" comment has become so cliche, when referring to something funny...however, in this case it's actually fact.

The first vid, where the mother (in a witch hat) is showing her child it's not scary - the can is still and silent - and then a man walks up in a suit (looks like a father taking his kids ToT'ing), and then you trigger the can...he jumps back, arms up...

I quite literally laughed so abruptly that I spit upon my monitor.
Enough to need to wipe it clean.

Goes without saying, your TCT is phenomenal - and your timing is impeccable!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
That was awesome! I'm curious- was the can triggered with a sensor or was it manually triggered? I ask because sometimes with a larger group it seemed to trigger on the middle of the group, letting the first person or so get by- making for a nice delay scare for larger groups.

Well done!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was a manual trigger. We were showing the same stuff you see in the video live on a TV inside the house, unfortunatly when the kids were coming in we missed alot of them because we were setting up for our party (we got them on the way out though).

Once the party started, we gave the remote to the people gathered around the TV and let them have at it, they loved it.

So what I'm saying is, I'm blaming them for the misses ;)

:eek:

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
That has to be the best video I've watched as far as smile quotient. Loved both of them. I loved how despite getting spooked just about everyone was laughing at themselves getting spooked. I could watch the videos over and over. How simple a prop too. My husband heard me LOL and came over to see what I was doing on the computer and he was soon laughing too. Wow how great to have a nice long driveway in the dark to lure unsuspecting ToTers up! We're in a newer development and all of our houses are pretty close to the road. Since the videos were using low-light record mode, you could see everything pretty well, but I could imagine how the walk up to your house in the dark must have added so much more to the excitement of the evening.

Totally enjoyable. Thanks so much for posting. Sure I'll be back to watch it again several times.

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
Those were just too freakin funny! It's funny how the kids are getting used to things being triggered with mats or movement that they come back and try to make it do it again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts