Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Come check out my newest monster cards!!! Just visit my profile and check my album. Read the captions. I gaurantee you will learn something new about something old. ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monster with an X

Love it Harvey! Did you ever come up with a monster that starts with X? I looked in my Monster Hunter's Handbook but there wasn't one listed.
My wife Pamela helped me with that one. She invented the xylophon which is an animated skeleton that plays it's own ribcage like a mirimba visa vis the underworld dancers in Corpse Bride.

I should have it ready to post next weekend.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New cards to see, come look!

I've just added some new monster cards!!! Just visit my profile and check my album. Read the captions. I gaurantee you will learn something new about something old.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fresh Monsters...

Come check out my freshest critters!!! Just visit my profile and check my album. Read the captions. You might learn something new about something old.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ATC's

Are these hand drawn?
They are scanned from my scetchbook and printed onto cardstock. The originals are slightly larger hand-drawings, yes. Actually, they appear rather larger on screen than in my sketchbook, I guess I scan them at such a high resolution...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts