Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Nice Job. I don't think you'll have to buy very much candy, the TOT's will be afraid to go up to the door.:eek:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, that looks great!! Thank you for sharing. Some of those characters look way too good to be store-bought, am I right?
You are correct in your assumption. These are all home made with a little help from Matt Green who is a prop making genius.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice Job. I don't think you'll have to buy very much candy, the TOT's will be afraid to go up to the door.:eek:
You would be surprised on how many youngsters lineup for our haunt. I have two 3 year olds alone way drag their parents to our house 2-3 times daily. Granted we will get the occasional toddler who cries and in this case my wife brings the candy to them, but that doesnt stop their parents (who I believe use their children as an excuse so they can come by) from bringing them.

·
The thing under the bed
631 Posts
You would be surprised on how many youngsters lineup for our haunt. I have two 3 year olds alone way drag their parents to our house 2-3 times daily. Granted we will get the occasional toddler who cries and in this case my wife brings the candy to them, but that doesnt stop their parents (who I believe use their children as an excuse so they can come by) from bringing them.
I would drag mine up there. Very nice work.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.