Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello SoCal haunters!!!

I have 5 custom made columns/pillars I have been using for the last few years up for trade/sale. Two are approx 6 ft and three are approx 4 ft. The are solid! Framed with 2x2 and plywood with sheet foam attached, then covered with foam coat and painted with exterior latex. There is some cosmetic damage in the form of some cracking and a few pieces of foam that came off, but can be remedied with a little liquid nails and another layer of exterior foam coat(which I have) being added. These are for local pick up in Simi Valley, CA. I can help move em down and load em in your truck.

Now what do I want in return? I would like you to bring me some building materials from Home Depot/Lowes whichever is cheaper. Specifically what I want is 2 4x8 sheets of 3/4 inch plywood(it can be the cheapest they have), 6 8ft 2x4s, 2 10ft 2x4s, and a gallon of white Drylok or some similar textured paint.

Only catch I need the materials by this Thursday in the early afternoon! If I can't get the materials by Thursday I will just have to buy them myself. Essentially I have more money than time...lol. I am willing to sell or trade the columns too for maybe a pneumatic prop...scissor prop would be awesome...or $200?

I feel like I'm ranting...PM me!!!

column 1.jpg
column 2.jpg
column 3.jpg
column 4.jpg

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price reduced! $100...there's still time for Halloween! Need em gone so the wife doesn't castrate me...��

·
Registered
606 Posts
You should join the SoCal Valley Haunters. I bet someone would have jumped on this if you posted on their group facebook page!

I didn't see them until too late. I wanted them, but my husband said 1) Our SUV isn't big enough to transport them, and 2) Our yard isn't level and he'd worry about the pillars tipping over on someone. BOOOOOOO!!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Definitely join SCVH!
I too would have been happy to take these had I only saw this post...
In a sad way Facebook has made it too easy to be connected to other haunter's, I know I have not had the time to keep up on the forums and YouTube...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts