Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been falling a bit behind this year, and am using this weekend (and upcoming week off from work) to catch up a bit.

Today's progress includes the first motion of the skeletal violinist I want to use in the yard this year. He's been in the back of my mind for a while now, and I figured since we're doing a cemetery this year, I'd take a stab at him.

He's got a ways to go yet to get him dialed in, but he moves, and everything seems to be pretty stable.....I expect he'll be a bit more Halloween-ish when moved away from my theater wall geegaws. :)

Motion Test Video:

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AWESOME! Love this!
That is awesome!! I love it because it's unique!
Thank you!

He may even be unique; I'm not sure.

I've never actually seen one like him before, but thought the idea of a lone skeleton just playing away forever and ever was creepy....it's been pulling at me for a while now.

Wow, really cool! If you ever have a chance I'd love a tutorial on how you made this guy.
Luckily, my wife has committed to helping with photographs this year, so I should be able to do one that includes some progress photos. Once I actually get to documenting it, I'll post an update in this thread linking to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts