Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm wanting to experiment with some of the colored glue sticks and getting overwhelmed by the different kinds and prices. I've checked out www.glu-stix.com but I don't really need 5lb. of them at the moment. I'm mainly interested in black, white, red (blood), and possibly glow-in-the-dark in preferably 7/16" but could do mini as well. Could anyone recommend a good online source for them?

·
Registered
228 Posts
What's the application? If you're doing candles, just use the color paint you're looking for. I've only ever seen colored sticks sold with Webcaster guns. They had red, orange, and glow in dark. Not sure where to get them out of season tho.

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've seen a few skulls with a candle on top and red wax dripping down over the skulls. Also seen a video on YouTube where someone had created a wax man of sorts (can't for the life of me find the link right now). Thinking of using the glow-in-the-dark ones as a sort of ooze.

Thanks for the www.skeletonfoundry.com link as they have both red and the glow sticks.

I did find some black mini sticks at AC Moore yesterday, but they were packaged with regular glue sticks and a gun as a set. Since I already have two mini guns, I couldn't justify spending the money for a few sticks. They have the glow sticks also but as usual they were out-of-stock. :(

Finding several on ebay, just need to research a bit more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts