Halloween Forum banner

collectables: if you got 'em show 'em!

3K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  panther93 
#1 ·
Heres my wee tiny shelf Toy Figurine Collection Playset Shelf

See less See more
#11 ·
I was going to post that last nite but I have no clue how to post a link or a pic from my Kindle so I just went to bed & figured someone else here would know it too & post it.

Yeah, I'm lazy like that.

I also realized the name is Woof Woof not Wolfie. Close enough. You got a great deal on it whatever you call it!

#15 ·
My mom also brought home two older books for me last night: Humbug Witch (1965) and Gus Was a Friendly Ghost (1961). I love finding vintage Halloween items, especially books. I absolutely love all the horror and scares that come with Halloween, but I appreciate the nicer side that includes younger kids into the fun. I remember my mom reading these books to me when I was little, and I think it really helped me evolve into the HalloGeek I am 20-some years later :D

#24 ·
I get mine from craigslist, ebay and my little brother is always bird doggin stuff for me, he's got a good eye, lol. That blow mold stuff is starting to appeal to me, when the ole body dont wanna work any more, i'm gonna start collecting those, make life a little easier, ya know?

#25 ·
I bought that vintage 1969 plastic Jack-O-Lantern at a antique store several years ago. I also have some vintage Halloween postcards I found at an estate sale last year. I had a guy kept bugging me about the postcards, he wanted to buy them from me. I also like to collect gothic Halloween decorations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.