Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,956 Posts
Scorpion, that looks like Eddie Munster's Wolfie, the "doll" he'd sleep with.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
He is made of hard plastic though, not a plush and he's small
That version of Woof Woof/Wolfie came as the accessory to an 8" figure of Eddie Munster and is worth far more than 75 cents (meaning that you scored handsomely). Here is some information on your find, xx Scorpxx: http://www.uncleodiescollectibles.com/html_lib/munsters/00016.html

- Fabulous items, Burgundyblack. I really like the white and black skull bottles and Joker as Batman.
- I also have that Madame Leota music box, spookydave. Nice collection. The guitar is gore-geous.

·
Halloween Elitist
2,890 Posts
That version of Woof Woof/Wolfie came as the accessory to an 8" figure of Eddie Munster and is worth far more than 75 cents (meaning that you scored handsomely). Here is some information on your find, xx Scorpxx: http://www.uncleodiescollectibles.com/html_lib/munsters/00016.html

- Fabulous items, Burgundyblack. I really like the white and black skull bottles and Joker as Batman.
- I also have that Madame Leota music box, spookydave. Nice collection. The guitar is gore-geous.
Dang sorry for jumping the gun Garth, my post is redundant didn't pay attention, thank you and RCIAG

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,956 Posts
I was going to post that last nite but I have no clue how to post a link or a pic from my Kindle so I just went to bed & figured someone else here would know it too & post it.

Yeah, I'm lazy like that.

I also realized the name is Woof Woof not Wolfie. Close enough. You got a great deal on it whatever you call it!

·
Registered
720 Posts
My mom also brought home two older books for me last night: Humbug Witch (1965) and Gus Was a Friendly Ghost (1961). I love finding vintage Halloween items, especially books. I absolutely love all the horror and scares that come with Halloween, but I appreciate the nicer side that includes younger kids into the fun. I remember my mom reading these books to me when I was little, and I think it really helped me evolve into the HalloGeek I am 20-some years later :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts