Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice that's awesome. I need to find out how you get the motors set up for something like that. I'd love to have one for my haunt...

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Nice job! The corpse does look very creepy!
Any photos or videos of the mechanism that makes him rise?
I dont hear a compressor so I'm thinking its not pneumatic?

MsM

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes he is indeed pneumatic. I built the basic coffin pop up rig that is found here
Halloween

I used the mac valve for the air wich is way better than the sprinkler valve and only cost $11. I dont have a video of the bare rig only some still pics.This year i am going to make a nice video of all my props and how they all work. The zombie was made from a head and hands from death studios. He does operate very quietly. Since this video was made i have upgraded his sound system to a 50 watt guitar amp and he really kicks now. I also added a bleed valve to the exhaust port on the mac valve to control how fast he resets.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Thanks for the additional pics. I like you new zombie much better than the old one :)

We are making a pneumatic pop up in a coffin for our funeral theme this year. Hubby's done other pneumatic pop ups without a problem (well except for a flying head once in a while during the test phase lol) but he's always interested in how other people do it and I'm sure he'll want to check our your new valve.

MsM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts