Halloween Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Thank You Everybody!!! Sure appreciate everyone voting & yes Dave where were all the other members?lol If we have one contest after another maybe Jerry will get everything built that I need by Halloween. He sure got in the mood to build my coffin when I mentioned "contest". He was so proud the way it turned out I was happy for him!!

I been on him about a mausoleum & a hearse. When we had that old Diner in Nebraska out in front there was a fence built of old wagon wheels, those big metal ones. I told him there was no way I was selling that property & leaving those wagon wheels there. We have about 25 of them. Thought the new hubby was gonna kill me when we had to move those but he was a good sport about it. Those wagon wheels are gonna look great on my hearse......but that project is on the books for 2009.

Muf

·
Grave Rigger
982 Posts
Okay...since I'm new here I have to ask. Is this a yearly contest, and is it always a coffin?

p.s. Can Newbies enter:D

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
We will be having different contests throughout the year. Some contests (may) be anual contests, but most will have a spin on them so they cannot be pre-built prior to the contest. :D
Okay...since I'm new here I have to ask. Is this a yearly contest, and is it always a coffin?

p.s. Can Newbies enter:D

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
yeah, and we'll be watching all of you who enter. the coffin contest was fun to watch. i loved the voting set up. all the coffins were something.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts